General Manager I Artistic Director
General Contact and information
Film and Advertising
Press, Media and Marketing
+376 759 044
ASSOCIACIÓ DE SAXOFONISTES D'ANDORRA
Carrer Mosén Cinto Verdaguer, 4 - Edifici La Llacuna, 2n Pis
AD500 Andorra la Vella I Andorra
Information about the security measures which have been taken by the Sax Fest organisation in order to celebrate this year’s event with the highest level of safety for its organisers, employees, contestants and students, and for all attendees to be able to enjoy the festival.
As a matter of priority, all accredited persons will be required to submit the following negative test:
1. If you are coming from outside Europe: a PCR up to 72 hours prior to arrival
2. If you are coming from Europe: a QUICK ANTIGEN test 48 hours before arrival
In addition, measures have been taken such as:
· Prohibition of access of participants, volunteers and staff of the organization with any symptoms of Covid-19.
· Obligation to notify the organisation without delay of any positive Covid-19 cases.
· Compulsory use of a face mask.
· Distribution of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in all areas and at the entrance of the different buildings used for the event.
· Installation of information posters with safety regulations.
· Maintenance of the 1. 5 m interpersonal distance.
The main purpose of this email is to inform you of the regulations and our recommendations for the leisure time you spend outside the competition facilities.
Therefore, we remind you that:
· Restaurants are open from 11. 30 a. m. to 4 p. m. and from 7 p. m. to midnight. The maximum number of diners per table is 4 people.
· Bars will be open indoors between 7 a. m. - 12 noon; 1 p. m. - 3 p. m. and 4 p. m. - 8 p. m. The maximum number of people per table is 2 indoors and 4 outdoors, with an exception for families of a greater number.
· The maximum number of people that can be gathered in enclosed spaces is 4 people.
As for the recommendations we give from the organization of the Andorra Sax Fest, we would like to highlight:
· Try to limit relationships with people who do not live together during the contest, especially in activities where the mask has to be removed.
· Try to create bubbles of people who do not live together so that, in the event of a positive, the people who have to be isolated are as few as possible
· Opt for outdoor leisure options, which have been shown to have a lower rate of infection.
In Andorra there is the possibility to do a PCR test at a price of 40€, for those who need this test for the return.
Registration (accreditation and welcome pack) for the participants of the VII Andorra International Saxophone Competition will be possible on 26 March 2021 from 11:00 to 20:00 at FNAC (located inside Pyrénées Andorra).
The official presentation will not be possible due to COVID regulations and the performance order draw will be done when registering.
Competitors must be present to receive their performance time and their absence will be considered as a withdrawal from the competition.
In the case of not being present for extraordinary and justifiable reasons, you must send an e-mail to the organizing committee, which will evaluate this situation and make an appropriate decision regarding the competitor's participation in the competition.
We hope you enjoy the next edition of the Andorra Sax Fest.
OFFICIAL INFORMATION SITE SPAIN
Dear participants of the Andorra Sax Fest'21,
I'm sure that many of you are wondering whether the Andorra Sax Fest'21 will take place. Due to the delicate health situation caused by Covid-19 (which is changing every week), it is difficult at the moment to make any decisions on this matter. Therefore, for the moment, everything is going ahead as normal until new information is available. In the event that the festival has to be cancelled due to health reasons of the utmost importance, 100% of the amount of the registration fee or of the masterclasses will be returned. However, I hope that this year we will be able to go through with it!
I also ask each of you to be responsible towards restrictions in your own countries of residence and that you inform yourselves properly about the restrictions/quarantines/health tests before your trip to Andorra.
Perhaps some of you have already made a hotel reservation or rented a tourist apartment. We are currently negotiating with the hotels in Andorra in order to offer you some options for accommodation, however, given the current situation, not all hotels are open. We hope to be able to send you some information soon.
Regarding arriving to Andorra, we do not have a magic formula, but we would suggest that the best option for those who can do it, is to come by car. For those who will be travelling by train or plane, please speak to the companies that travel to Toulouse or Barcelona to see what the latest travel requirements are, and then it will be necessary to take a bus to Andorra.
SITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.andorrasaxfest.com is an Internet domain owned by the Associació de Saxofonistes d'Andorra.
L'Associació de Saxofonistes d'Andorra, is an entity registered in the register of Associations of the Government of Andorra.
The tax registration number of the Associació de Saxofonistes d'Andorra is U-800943-N.
In accordance with Law 15/2003 of December 18th, qualified for personal data protection, we inform concerned participants that their personal data will be part of the MASTERCLASS REGISTRATION file managed by ANDORRA's SAXOPHONISTS ASSOCIATION, which purpose is to ease participants' management.
Thus, we inform concerned participants that the address to which they may exercise they rights of access, modification, deletion and opposition, is the following:
Cultural Centre La Llacuna,
C / Mn. Cinto Verdaguer, 4, 2n pis,
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Principality of Andorra
It is of user's responsibility to keep his/her data updated, so that it corresponds at all times to reality.